When a new group submits all of their paperwork, they are usually required to complete an ACH form for their first month's payment. ACH forms are usually processed as follows:
- Aetna: 48-72 hours after approval.
- Anthem Blue Cross: Time of approval.
- CaliforniaChoice: 24-72 hours after approval.
- ChoiceBuilder: 24-72 hours after approval.
- Delta Dental: 24-48 hours after approval.
- Kaiser: 7-10 business days once member enrollment is complete (members are enrolled 5-7 business days after approval).
- Health Net: 24-48 hours after approval.
- UnitedHealthcare: Processed on the 10th of the month, however, if the group is approved on 11th of the month, 2 months of premium would be pulled on the 10th of the following month.
The following carriers do not require premium with the initial submission:
Please contact a member of your B&P Sales Team if you have any questions regarding when ACH forms are processed.