The Aetna Employee eKit provides you access to the various forms and resources, via the links below, to assist you with your enrollment. Please review the Guidelines section for the pertinent details.
Once you have your enrollment, please return the completed forms and applications to your company's Benefit Administrator.
STEP 1: Review Your Plan Options
- Review the plan options being made available to you by your employer.
- The benefit summaries and/or Summaries of Benefits & Coverage (SBC) are attached.
STEP 2: Utilize Aetna Resources
- Utilize Aetna's online resources to reduce the chance of any last minute surprise.
- Before enrolling, make sure your physician participates in the network that supports the plan you are enrolling in, e.g. HMO.
- If you are taking prescription medications, determine whether they will be covered by your new medical plan.
- See if your new medical plan offers any wellness or discount programs that can help you stretch your dollar a little bit further.
- Take a tour of Aetna Navigator. Once your enrollment has been approved, you will have access to your personalized health and financial information.
STEP 3: Complete Your Enrollment Application
- The instructions below should be followed if you are:
- A California-based employee,
- An employee residing in a state other than California, and
- A current COBRA participant
- Print the Employee Application.
- Complete in its entirety, sign, and turn in to your company's Benefit Administrator.
FORMS, APPLICATIONS & CHECKLISTS