← Back to News & Updates
1-100: Anthem Rate Adjustments Effective July 2016
Apr 25, 2016
Anthem Blue Cross announced rate adjustments for July 1, 2016 effective dates with no changes to underwriting.
Rates are available for quoting!
- HMO: 2.3% average statewide increase
- PPO: 2.7% average statewide increase
Dental (Legacy): RATE PASS
Dental (Prime & Complete): moderate rate increase
Vision: RATE PASS
Life: RATE PASS
PLANS & BENEFITS
- There are no changes to existing plans.
- Anthem is adding 10 new Medical plans to their portfolio for July 1, 2016 effective dates:
- Platinum HMO 25/20%/5000
- Platinum PPO 20/10%/4000
- Gold PPO 700/20%/6600
- Gold Select PPO 700/20%/6600
- Gold PPO 1000/20%/5900
- Gold Select PPO 1000/20%/5900
- Silver PPO 1250/40%/6850
- Silver Select PPO 1250/40%/6850
- Silver PPO 1750/35%/6850
- Silver Select PPO 1750/35%/6850
- 51-100 inforce Anthem groups offering dual HMO networks will be eligible to maintain both HMO networks when they transition to the Small Group 1-100 portfolio.
- Recent announcements:
- Participation is reduced to 30% for five (5) or more enrolled through June 30, 2016.
- Individual coverage both ON and OFF the Exchange are considered valid waivers.
Book rates for July 2016 effective dates are provided below and are also available on the
contact any member of your beere&purves Sales Team for assistance with quote requests and questions regarding the details above - 888.722.3373.