← Back to News & Updates
1-100: CaliforniaChoice Rate Adjustments Effective January 2016
Nov 03, 2015
Choice has announced rate adjustments for January 1, 2016 effective dates with Medical benefit changes. Rates are available for quoting!
Medical: varies by carrier, plan and region
Ancillary: RATE PASS
PLANS & BENEFITS
- New plans:
- Aetna Bronze HMO B $50/$75
- Health Net Gold HSP A $3/$15
- Health Net Silver HSP A $30/$45
- Health Net Bronze HSP A $45/$60
- Discontinued plans:
- Anthem Gold HMO B $30/$60
- Kaiser Silver HMO HSA A $1500
- Kaiser Bronze HMO HSA A $3500
- All Health Net PPOs
- All plans will have benefit changes except for:
- Aetna Bronze HMO A
- Sharp Platinum HMO A $15/$20
- Sharp Platinum HMO B $15/$30
- Sharp Gold HMO B $25/$60
- Sharp Silver HMO A $30/$60
- Sharp Silver HMO B $35/$75
- Sharp Bronze HMO HSA C $4500
- Sutter Health Plus Gold HMO A $30/$30
- Plan summaries are pending.
To date, no underwriting changes have been announced. We will notify you should California
Choice make any change.
Summaries for January 2016 effective dates are provided below and are also available on the
JANUARY BOOK RATES
Book rates for January 2016 effective dates are provided below and are also available on the
contact any member of your b&p Sales Team for assistance with quote requests and questions regarding the details above - 888.722.3373.