← Back to News & Updates
1-100: CaliforniaChoice Rate Adjustments Effective July 2016
May 03, 2016
Choice announced rate adjustments for July 1, 2016 effective dates with no changes to underwriting. Rates are available for quoting!
- CaliforniaChoice received a RATE PASS from Kaiser Permanente, Sutter Health, and Western Health Advantage.
PLANS & BENEFITS
- CaliforniaChoice has removed three plans from their portfolio effective immediately:
- Platinum HMO B $10/$10 (Sutter)
- Silver HMO HSA C $2600 (Sutter)
- Silver HMO HSA D $2600 (Sutter)
- Aetna, Anthem, Health Net, Sutter Health, and Western Health Advantage had several benefits change/corrections retro to January 1, 2016 effective dates.
Book rates for July 2016 effective dates are provided below and are also available on the
contact any member of your beere&purves Sales Team for assistance with quote requests and questions regarding the details above - 888.722.3373.