← Back to News & Updates
1-100: CaliforniaChoice Rate Updates Effective April 2016
Apr 01, 2016
CaliforniaChoice has announced rate adjustments for April 1, 2016 effective dates with minor benefit changes and no changes to underwriting. All rates are available for quoting!
- CaliforniaChoice received a RATE PASS from Anthem Blue Cross, Kaiser Permanente, and Sutter Health.
PLANS & BENEFITS
- Ambulance copay updated for three Sharp Premier plans:
- Platinum HMO A $15/$20
- Gold HMO B $25/$60
- Bronze HMO A $60/$120
- Plan changes retroactive to January 1, 2016 effective dates have been released. Please watch for a seperate email.
- VSP has been added to the CaliforniaChoice portfolio:
- Provided by Ameritas Group
- Platinum Voluntary Vision plan
- First Dental Health free Dental plan has been removed.
- A free Dentegra® Smile Club discount plan has been added.
Please contact any member of your beere&purves Sales Team for assistance with quote requests and questions regarding the details above - 888.722.3373.