← Back to News & Updates
1-50: 1st of Month after DOH Now Available with CaliforniaChoice
May 15, 2014
We’re happy to announce that CaliforniaChoice® now offers an additional waiting period option for new groups beginning with June 1, 2014 effective dates and renewing groups beginning with June 1, 2014 renewal dates. The new waiting period option allows enrollment on the first of the month following date of hire (DOH).
How to select “1st of the month following DOH” waiting period
- Forms are being updated to show the two waiting
period options. Forms will be posted to the beere&purves website once
- Until updated forms are made available:
- New groups may add “1st of the month following DOH” to
Section B, #8 of the Employer Application.
- Renewing groups should FAX the request to
- If a request for “1st of the month
following DOH” is not received, the “1st of the month following 30
days” will be applied.
Please contact your beere&purves Sales Rep or Small
Group Specialist for assistance - 888.722.3373.