← Back to News & Updates
2-50: Rate Pass for HMO, EOA and POS Plans
Dec 19, 2012
No Rate Increase for New Business & Rating Region Enhancements!
Health Net is making it even easier for your clients to choose Health Net plans. With a number of key enhancements to February 2013 rates and ZIP code rating region changes, you can start off your year with strong new business sales, while retaining your valued clients.
While Health Net's PPO insurance plans have taken a standard trend increase, they are pleased to announce a rate pass on new business sales for HMO plans – giving you and your clients even more of a competitive sales edge!
February 1, 2013, SBG rates:
- Rates effective February 1, 2013, through April 15, 2013.
- There are no increases to HMO, EOA, POS, and Salud HMO products for new business sales.
- All CDI-regulated medical plans were given a modest trend rate increase of 3.0%.
- No rate change at this time for dental.
- A 1.5% rate increase for vision.
- No rate change at this time for life, chiropractic, acupuncture, and combo rider.
February 1, 2013, SBG ZIP code file changes:
- Zip code 92331 was added to SmartCare HMO region 5
- Zip code 85298 was added to OOS rating region 11
- Zip code 85139 was added to OOS rating region 11
- Zip code 84129 was added to OOS rating region 8
To view the rate guide with all the plan details, click here.