← Back to News & Updates
51+: ACO Flex Plans Available Now
Feb 14, 2012
It’s about creating a better experience for everyone.
Anthem Blue Cross’ new accountable care organization product, ACO Flex, delivers more savings, more flexibility and better-coordinated care. All without taking away member choices. In fact, with three network tiers to choose from, many members will have more choice and flexibility.
Employers will like:
Members will love:
- Having an affordable alternative to PPO plans.
- Lowering costs without skimping on benefits.
- Giving employees more choices, more flexibility, and more control over their health care spending.
- Saving as much as 4% off their health premium* when they add dental, vision, life and/or disability through Anthem Blue Cross One Solution Savings program.
Doctors will appreciate:
- Having three network tiers to choose from.
- Saving more on their health care with:
- No copays for some routine doctor visits.
- No copays for network preventive care.
- No annual deductible.
ACO Flex just fits.
- Making care decisions — without preauthorizations.
- Coordinating and collaborating on care quickly and easily within a select network.
- Knowing their ACO Flex patients are encAnthem Blue Crossaged to get timely preventive care.
Tier 1: All the health care most members need is right here, where their health care dollars stretch farther. It’s a specialized ACO network of doctors,specialists, labs and hospitals. Being a tight-knit group makes it easier for doctors to coordinate and collaborate on care.
Tier 2: This is the Anthem PPO network, which has a slightly farther reach. Members pay a little bit more for care here, but still save money by staying in the broader network.
Tier 3: These are out-of-network doctors and hospitals. Members have some coverage here, but they’ll share more of the costs — usually 30%–50% of the bill.
Click here for a list of Anthem ACO Providers.
For more information on the new ACO Flex plans, contact a member of your Large Group b&p Sales Team - 888.722.3373.
* The savings apply when new specialty products are added to fully-insured groups with 51-250 employees when purchasing or renewing an Anthem Blue Cross or Anthem Blue Cross Life and Health Insurance Company health product.