Anthem Blue Cross appreciates your business, and they strive to give you and your clients affordable, reliable coverage. They know that customer service is important. That's why they're excited to update you about the many improvements they've launched!
They want to be reliable, responsive and deliver the best service to you and your members, consistently. In the spirit of continuous improvement, they want you to know about changes they're making to improve service, and exceed your expectations.
- New leadership in Operations - They've appointed new local leadership in Woodland Hills, CA to set the direction for their California Operations team. Their top priority is you and your clients and delivering better service than ever before.
- More staff - They've added (and continue to add) permanent staff to balance workload throughout the year. This will ensure the best responsiveness, even during high-volume periods.
- New technology and process enhancements - They're evaluating new technology and process enhancements to streamline the number of member enrollment steps end to end. They're excited about efficiencies and improvements in cycle time and quality.
- Call Center improvements - They've launched a new Enrollment and Billing Call Center for Pooled Large Group clients during the fall of 2013 to provide immediate service by phone. Here's what you can expect with the new Call Center:
- Expanded Service - continue to expand and enhance the capabilities offered by the Call Center, supporting more Large Groups with this new service.
Accessibility - During regular business hours (8 a.m. - 5 p.m. PST, M-F), a person will always answer the phone. You won't need to leave a message, wait for a call back or wait for answers to your questions.
Added Service - Your Employer Service Representatives are still available to help with your claims and benefit questions. The new Call Center is an added resource for you. It's the same high quality service you're used to - with rapid response.
Case Installation - They're moving new business and renewal client case implementations closer to customers with enhanced staffing resources reporting to Sales. This organizational re-design will provide dedicated resources by client segment and geographic region, improving turnaround times, accuracy and efficiency.
Anthem Blue Cross appreciates your support as they implement these operational improvements. Anthem Blue Cross has a long and proud history in California and is committed to delivering high quality service to you, your clients and their employees.
See the letter Anthem Blue Cross emailed to Large Group clients on March 6, 2013. If you have any questions, please contact a member of your dedicated b&p Sales Team - 888-722-3373.