← Back to News & Updates
51-250: Anthem Portfolio Expanded for January 2011
Sep 22, 2010
Great News - Anthem expanded their Large Group portfolio!
We are pleased to inform you that Anthem announced exciting new health plans for businesses with 51 or more employees and they are headed your way.
These new plans give you even MORE choice and flexibility for your clients and their employees and will be effective January 1, 2011.
NEW additions to the 2011 portfolio:
- Three New Classic HMO plans - to complete the HMO Classic portfolio
- New Value Deductible HMO plan - offers a cost-saving alternative to our traditional HMO plans
- Four New Advantage HMO plans - Now available for pooled business
- Two New Embedded HSA plans - that enable an individual on a Family plan to receive benefits for covered services once that individual's deductible is met
- New HRA plans - that provide a choice to rollover 1X or 2X the annual allocation amounts
- New Premier PPO plan - rounds out our Premier portfolio
- Three New Classic PPO plans - that provide affordable coverage
- Two New Solution PPO plans - that fill a portfolio gap
- New Rx plans - that give clients more pharmacy options for pooled and non-pooled HMO and PPO medical plans
Anthem have also renamed some of the medical plans. Attached is a crosswalk flyer Quick Reference Guide illustrating the new names. Contact your b&p Large Group Sales Assistant or your Group Sales Representative for information.
Soon, Anthem will be introducing an innovative new program called Pick-a-Plan; Pick-a-Network for your HMO business.