← Back to News & Updates
51+ Aetna Dental and Group Insurance Bonus Program
Sep 16, 2011
You can earn extra cash on new business for Aetna Middle Market (group sizes 51 – 3,000) dental and group insurance products.
These bonuses will be offered on business with September 1 – December 15, 2011 effective dates.
- Earn $10 for each fully insured dental member from the first case sold (standard bonus is $3).
- Earn $3 for each self-insured dental member from the first case sold (standard bonus is $0.75).
Sell eligible new group insurance coverage, and qualify for a 5 percent new sales bonus on the following coverage from the first product sold:
- Basic life
- Supplemental life
- Short-term and long-term disability
- Bonuses apply to new commercial Middle Market dental, group insurance cases — that’s 51 to 3,000 eligible employees.
- Bonuses will be tracked at the producer’s local office level.
- Sales under Medicare, Aetna Affordable Health Choices®, Aetna Student HealthSM and Aetna Signature Administrators® are not eligible.
- Bonus will be paid in the first quarter of 2012.
- General agents are excluded.
- Aetna can change, discontinue or adjust the program anytime.
for the Aetna Bonus Flyer.