← Back to News & Updates
51+: New Anthem Healthy Support Portflio
Sep 11, 2014
The Healthy Support portfolio (for employers with 51 or more employees) is available NOW for effective dates of January 1, 2015 and beyond.
Healthy Support offers something very simple, yet powerful, to those who may not have always gotten a lot from their plan. Especially for healthy employees who are fortunate to not have to use their health plan often.
In fact, Anthem's research shows that
Healthy Support provides employers with the opportunity to meet the needs of the healthy members who are “underserved” with current offerings
It focuses more on promoting good health and preventive maintenance vs. corrective after the fact measures
Members are willing to have higher copays and deductibles and choose their prescriptions from a generic formulary in exchange for:
- More affordable health insurance premiums
- Up to $400 for annual gym memberships reimbursement
- Up to $150 in rewards for healthy behaviors
- Wellness tools and trackers including FitOrbit®, a highly personalized online approach to health and fitness.
- Free, live wellness webinars with respected health professionals
Anthem Healthy Support lets you give employers what they want; offering all this, plus the medical coverage everyone needs.
Click on the links below for more information on Anthem's new Healthy Support plans:
For questions about Anthem's new Healthy Support portfolio, please contact a member of your b&p Sales Team - 888.722.3373.