← Back to News & Updates
AMAP Program Changes for 2010
Sep 04, 2009
Marketing funds tailored to business types in 2010
Each type of business comes with its own marketing needs. To reflect those needs, Anthem Blue Cross has made a few changes to how they can help fund your marketing efforts.
AMAP reserved for Individual and Senior
Starting in 2010, funds earned through the AMAP Program will be based on Individual and Senior sales only. Small Group sales will no longer earn AMAP funds. Also AMAP funds will only be available for marketing Individual and Senior products. You can be reimbursed for:
Co-op funds will still be available for small group marketing
- Individual Internet Leads - 50% up to $2,500 or AMAP balance
- All direct mail and newspaper inserts available through the AMAP website that market to individuals or seniors (not already discounted through Senior Marketing) - 75%
- Any pre-approved advertising that markets to individuals or seniors - 50%
- Pre-approved radio advertising targeting individuals and seniors - 50%
- Yellow Pages trademark listings through SMG only - 50%
- Stationery through the AMAP website only - 50%
- Co-op funds can supplement Small Group marketing.
If you're interested, discuss your co-op proposal with your Small Group Regional Sales Manager. Each funding decision will be independently evaluated.