The wait is over! Anthem Act Wise CDHP (HSA) is available to offer to new and renewing ACA Small Group business, effective January 1, 2019. As health care continues to evolve, so do employer needs. Anthem is working to stay one step ahead, thinking forward to what will work for you and your employers and their employees. Anthem Act Wise HSA is doing just that, by integrating health plans with spending account administration, so it’s all a whole lot easier to manage and administer health savings (HSA) accounts.
Here’s what your clients can expect from Anthem's new Act Wise HSA integrated solution:
- Single provider for all your health care needs: medical and spending accounts
- One customer service team along with one website and app to manage HSA accounts (check balances and pay claims)
- One employer site
- Expansive and accessible reporting
- One member service number to call about health benefits or financial service questions
- One secure platform for everything
- Anthem branded debit card for easy payment of out-of-pocket expenses directly linked to account.
- Mobile app for on-the-go access
- Transparency tools to help manage health care needs and costs
- Educational materials to help manage and get the most out of CDHPs
- More engaged employees making healthier choices, meaning lower costs
- Tax benefits for employers and employees
- Real-time alerts to help drive healthy behaviors
- Reduced administrative fees working with just one company
Register for the Act Wise webinar and find out ways to help your clients renew, transfer, set up accounts and make wise benefit choices. After you enter your contact information in the 'Register Now' section, the video will be available for you to view.
Please note: renewing groups must take action within 30 days prior to their renewal date in order to have spending account integration with Act Wise.
- Approximately 90 days before their renewal date, employers who currently have BenefitWallet as their banking service provider will receive this letter from Anthem.
- The letter details the steps the employer needs to take if they choose to elect Act Wise with the integrated banking model, including completing an Act Wise questionnaire.
- The employer will then send the completed questionnaire to you for submission to Anthem via the current channels you would send renewal information. The questionnaire needs to be signed by the client and all details completed prior to being sent to Anthem.
The Act Wise webinar will go into detail on this important step, so please make every effort to review.
To help start discussions with your clients about Act Wise, use Anthem's Act Wise promotional flier.
For questions, please contact a member of your B&P Sales Team - 888.722.3373.