← Back to News & Updates
Anthem's New Digital Guide Gets Members Started
Dec 16, 2011
Based on research and feedback Anthem has received from members and from brokers, they’ve created their new digital guide to help members get started with their health plan right away. The member Getting Started Guide combines easy-to-understand language with an interactive, colorful digital magazine.
Anthem'sgoal is to give members a better first experience with them, and they also hope to help them get the most out of their health plans. It's part of Anthem's commitment to simplify health insurance and improve the member experience. Anthem will be piloting the kit with new California small groups with January, 2012 plan effective dates.
Important facts about the member Getting Started Guide:
- No extra cost to employer groups
- Tool includes links to the anthem.com/ca website and encourages members to register
- Gives registered members personalized tools and programs at their fingertips
- Promotes 360º Health® and online tools like Find a Doctor and MyHealth Assessment
How it works:
- Anthem will email employers a welcome message and a URL to the digital magazine
- Employers can send that out to their employees via email and/or an internal company website
- Employees should be able to access the tool right away, and they can save the kit and access it throughout the plan year
- Digital format is especially helpful for employers to pass along to new employees as they’re hired throughout the year
- Employers won’t have to worry about keeping track of or ordering printed materials
Click here for an exclusive look at our online member Getting Started Guide.