← Back to News & Updates
Billing Changes to Integrated MediComp
Dec 20, 2016
As of November 1, 2016, Integrated MediComp's combined billing feature with Anthem's small group health coverage was discontinued. New customers participating in Integrated MediComp will now receive an invoice directly from EMPLOYERS for their workers' compensation insurance coverage and will have their choice of four convenient direct bill payment options:
- 100% payment in full
- 10% down payment and 11 monthly installment payments
- 30% down payment and three quarterly installment payments
- PrecisePay® (pay-as-you-go) system requires a minimum premium threshold of $2,500
Please note that existing Integrated MediComp participants will need to select one of the above payment options at renewal.
How you can help
Please communicate this change to your customers. You may also download and share this flyer with your customers.
Benefits of Integrated MediComp for your Small Group Clients:
- Premium Savings — Eligible groups automatically receive a 10% savings on their workers' compensation premium from EMPLOYERS.
- Convenience — Employees may often use their personal physician for both medical and workers' compensation treatment.
- Managed Care Services — The managed care services provided by EMPLOYERS helps companies minimize downtime for injured workers by partnering with carefully selected healthcare providers, expert physician advisors, nurses and claims professionals that provide quality, cost-appropriate and timely care.
- Efficient Claim Handling — A 24/7, multi-lingual claim reporting center provides prompt service to injured workers while helping control claim costs by working with physicians to evaluate care.
For questions, please contact a member of your b&p Sales Team - 888.722.3373.