← Back to News & Updates
Delta Dental Rate Adjustments Effective January 2016
Jul 29, 2015
Delta Dental has announced a
RATE PASS for January 1, 2016 through December 31, 2016 effective dates with new plans but no changes to existing benefits or underwriting. All rates are available for quoting!
PLANS & BENEFITS
- All existing Delta Classic 2-99 PPO plans will be renamed:
- PPO A plans renamed PPO Value.
- PPO B-12 plans renamed PPO Enhanced.
- PPO C plans renamed PPO Plus Premier Enhanced.
- New PPO Plus Premier Value plans for groups with 5-99 lives.
- New 1500 Calendar Year Maximum plans (PPO Value & PPO Plus Premier Enhanced) for groups with 2-4 lives.
- Two Ortho options, 1500 and 1000, now available in the Classic portfolio for groups with 10+.
- Current 50-99 Options plans will remain unchanged and available in 2016.
- The Delta Dental Participation requirement has been reduced to 75% for January 1, 2016 effective dates and beyond.
Book rates for January 2016 effective dates are provided below and are also available on the
contact any member of your b&p Sales Team for assistance with quote requests and questions regarding the details above - 888.722.3373.