← Back to News & Updates
Electronic Funds Transfer Available for New Business
Jan 15, 2009
A Fresh Start for Your New Business Clients
Aetna Small Group is pleased to announce that we’ll have electronic funds transfer available on initial premium for new sales.
Aetna understands the challenge of running a successful business, especially with limited time, therefore, they continuously strive to improve their service for you and your clients. Available now, Aetna will be offering Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) to their small group (sizes 2 – 50) clients. An EFT is the transfer of funds electronically, rather than by check or cash, usually from one bank to another.
Easy to Get Started
- Have your clients experience a fast, effective and hassle-free approach with our EFT installment. Advantages include:
- No need to send initial live checks with a case submission
- After notification of a group’s health plan approval, payment will be deducted directly from the plan sponsor’s checking account within 1-2 business days.
- Plan sponsors may elect EFT through completion of the attached form, which includes the bank routing number and account number.
- Aetna drafts this account for the initial premium payment only. Premium due in subsequent months should be mailed to the address on the Aetna invoice.
- Payments will be deducted within 1 – 2 business days after signing and returning the signed rate page once coverage with Aetna is elected.
to download the EFT Request Form or contact
your B&P Sales Representative for assistance.