Our health care reform website is new and improved
What a makeover! Our health care reform website has a whole new look, not to mention a lot of new resources and tools to make health care reform work for you.
If you've visited the site already, you'll recognize these items from the inaugural launch:
· Grandfathering decision tool
· Small business tax credit calculator (Please note we've added the IRS tax worksheet needed to calculate the credit.)
· Helpful links to other health care reform websites
Now that we've enhanced the site, take some time to investigate all of the information available, including these newly added features:
· Health care reform webinar - Presented by Angela Braly and several other top executives, this panel discussion is detailed and informative. You'll learn about our short- and long-term approach to health care reform; marketplace taxes and fees; employer mandates; insurance exchanges and much more.
· Give us your feedback - Can't find what you're looking for? Let us know through this simple feedback submission box.
· Employer's guide to health care reform - This quintessential guide gives you the goods on health care reform and how our company is implementing its provisions.
· FAQs - This section is organized by provision. We give you a summary and fact sheets on each health care reform law provision, plus we list any questions and answers concerning the topic.
· Weekly up-to-the-minute communications - These quick-read articles address timely health care reform topics important to you.
And that's not all. We're adding even more to this website, so visit us often and keep an eye out for these coming attractions:
· Interactive health care reform timeline
· Comprehensive and searchable library of materials
Employers and brokers can also access the site from their landing pages at anthem.com/ca.
Enjoy your visit and let us know what you think using the new feedback box.