← Back to News & Updates
Network: Aetna HMO Growth in Central Valley
Feb 01, 2010
Aetna HMO Network Growth -- Central Valley
Effective April 1, 2010, Aetna Small Group will offer HMO products in Kings, Nevada, Tulare and Madera counties.
This service area expansion added 14 hospitals to the Central Valley HMO service area. These hospitals were available as of December 1, 2009 for PPO, MC and HMO products.
New Contracted Hospitals:
- Mercy General Hospital --Sacramento
- Mercy San Juan Hospital -- Carmichael
- Methodist Hospital of Sacramento -- Sacramento
- Mercy Hospital of Folsom -- Folsom
- Sierra Nevada Memorial Hospital -- Grass Valley
- Sutter Auburn Faith Hospital -- Auburn
- Sierra View District Hospital --Porterville
- Tulare District Hospital -- Tulare
- Kaweah Delta Hospital -- Visalia
- Central Valley General -- Hanford
- Hanford Community Hospital -- Hanford
- Corcoran District Hospital -- Corcoran
- Madera Community Hospital -- Madera
- Children's Hospital Central California -- Madera
In addition Biggs-Gridley Memorial Hospital in Gridley, California is no longer part of the Aetna MC and PPO networks. An alternate hospital in the immediate area is Oroville Hospital located in Oroville, California.