News & Updates

← Back to News & Updates

Q&A for Individuals – Forms 1095-A, -B, & -C

Mar 03, 2016

Because of the health care law, individuals may receive some new forms providing them with information about the health coverage they had or were offered in 2015. The IRS has created a Questions and Answers webpage to help individuals understand these new forms, including who should expect to receive them and what to do with them.

1. Will I receive any new health care tax forms in 2016 to help me complete my tax return?

Starting early in 2016, you may receive one or more forms providing information about the health care coverage that you had or were offered during the previous year. Much like Form W-2 and Form 1099, which include information about the income you received, these new health care forms provide information that you may need when you file your individual income tax return. Also like Forms W-2 and 1099, these new forms will be provided to the IRS by the entity that provides the form to you.

The new forms are:

Visit the ​IRS Questions and Answers page for more information.

Privacy Policy