← Back to News & Updates
Reduce Premium Costs with Solution PPOs - New for Large Group Clients
Mar 17, 2009
Offer your clients 12 new affordable Solutions to reduce their medical premium costs
Low Cost Solution PPOs
Now your large group clients* can have it all: low cost plans that can be presented with dual-options (high/low), with all the perks of a PPO! Dual Options must include a Solution PPO Plan, OnePlans are excluded from the dual options mix. Anthem's Solution PPO plans, offered by Anthem Blue Cross Life and Health Insurance Company, round out their 51+ Large Group portfolio. Six new options are available for California residents, with the same six options available for employees who are non-California residents - that's 12 new plans!
Click here for the plan design brochure.
Their best-of-both-world benefits include:
- Predictable network copayments - access to office visits with just a simple copayment without having to meet a deductible first
- Preventive benefits - deductible waived
- Prescription coverage - $10 copayment for generic drugs at retail or get a 90-day supply via mail order for only $10; $250 deductible for Brand and Non-Formulary drugs
- Deductible choices - $2,500, $3,500 or $5,000 with only a two-member maximum
- Out-of-network coverage
- Hospitalization and other major medical coverage
- Modest premiums
Plus, Anthem's Solution PPO plans come complete with all the extras that help members make the most of their health and their health care dollars: 360
Health, Anthem Care Comparison, MyAnthemTM
Great Solutions for employers who:
- Want to give employees more choices - for example, offer a Solution PPO alongside one of Anthem Blue Cross' traditional PPOs as a high/low option.
- Expect more value from a modest-premium plan.
- Need a more comprehensive plan to attract more participants.
- Want to maximize their savings with bundling discounts for dental, vision and/or life coverage.
And great Solutions for employees who:
- Are healthy, but want to be prepared for life's "what ifs?"
- And also, want to cover the basics, with predictable copays for office visits, preventive care and prescription drugs.
Anthem's Solution PPOs will be available April 1, 2009 for new business. Please contact
your Beere & Purves Representative for more information.
* Excludes 51-99 EmployeeElect