← Back to News & Updates
Select Managed Care Direct Compensation Dental Plans Updated
Aug 14, 2014
UnitedHealthcare Dental recently updated and consolidated Select Managed Care Direct Compensation Dental plans in California.
The new Select Managed Care Direct Compensation plans offer more than 100 additional covered procedures which include the most current CDT codes and value-add procedures such as implants, veneers and bleaching. Other additional covered services include: panoramic X-rays, inlays and onlays, oral hygiene instruction, tobacco counseling, full-mouth debridement and general anesthesia.
In addition, these health and wellness features are now included:
- Oral cancer screening for adults and
- Enhanced preventive coverage during pregnancy and three months after delivery
In addition to being UHC's lowest cost product, the direct compensation plan offers a number of advantages, including:
- Most preventive and diagnostic services are covered at no charge to your clients
- Hundreds of other procedures are covered as well
- All procedures have a set copayment, which makes it easy to predict out-of-pocket costs
- There are no claim forms, no deductibles, no annual maximums, no waiting periods and no pre-existing condition exclusions
This plan may be offered on a voluntary or contributory basis. For more information, view the employer and member flyers.
For questions, please contact a member of your b&p Sales Team - 888.722.3373.
DISCLAIMER: This policy has exclusions, limitations and terms under which the policy may be continued in force or discontinued. For costs and complete details of the coverage, contact UnitedHealthcare Insurance Company. Benefits for the UnitedHealthcare Dental DHMO plans are offered and provided by Dental Benefit Providers of California, Inc.