← Back to News & Updates
SVAHU: 2009 Panel Discussion
Mar 17, 2009
State of Our Healthcare Address will focus on the economic realities of the Stimulus Package, SCHIP, COBRA & other topics.
Thursday April 9, 2009
8:00am - 11:30 am
Registration at 7:30am
Mariani's Inn & Restaurant
2500 El Camino Real
Santa Clara, CA 95051
- Moderator - Phil Lebherz, Chairman & CEO of LISI Insurance Services; Executive Director of the Foundation for Health Coverage Education; and creator of the Health Insurance Matrix.
- M.D. "Sam" Smith, CFP, President of Genisis Smith Benton, Inc.; Immediate Past Presisdent of Los Angeles AHU; Vice Chair of Public Affairs, CAHU; Secretary of CAHU PAC; Vice Chair of the Hollywood Chamber of Commerce.
*Additional Key legislative and Industry panelists to be announced - watch for updates
Registration Fees (includes lunch):
- Members - $15
- Non-members - $25
- Member GA, carrier, vendor reps. - $45
- Unlimited non-member broker as guests
- FREE to first time attendees
For April Registration Flier, click here.
Register at www.mymemberlink.com/svahu.
For more information, visit www.svahu.org.