← Back to News & Updates
1-100: CaliforniaChoice Plan & Rate Updates Effective April 2017
Jan 18, 2017
CaliforniaChoice announced updates for April 1, 2017 effective dates and details are provided below. Rates are available for quoting.
- A RATE PASS has been offered by Anthem Blue Cross, Kaiser Permanente, Sutter Health Plus, UnitedHealthcare, and Western Health Advantage.
- Health Net and Sharp Health Plan rates will adjust rates.
Ancillary: RATE PASS
Plans & Benefits
New Medical Plans
- Sharp Premier Platinum HMO C $10/$20
- Sharp Premier Gold HMO C $10/$20
- Sharp Premier Silver HMO C $40/$70
- Sharp Premier Bronze HMO HSA D $6500
- UnitedHealthcare Alliance Bronze HMO C 30%/6000
Discontinued Medical Plans
Effective April 1, 2017, Aetna will no longer be available as an option within the CaliforniaChoice Program.
- Aetna Platinum HMO A
- Aetna Silver HMO A
- Aetna Bronze HMO A
Updated Medical Plans
- Western Health Advantage will implement some minor benefit changes retroactive to January 1, 2017.
April Rate Guide
Rate guides for April 2017 effective dates are provided below and on the b&p website.
For questions, please contact a member of your b&p Sales Team - 888.722.3373.