← Back to News & Updates
Aetna 2017 Small Group Plans Approved by CA Regulatory Agencies
Feb 17, 2017
Aetna’s 2017 Small Group plans have been approved by the Department of Insurance and Department of Managed Health Care.
During the review process, changes to three of Aetna's HMO plans were made effective January 1, 2017, for new and renewing plans. These changes apply to all of the HMO networks as well as the CaliforniaChoice and PrimeCare HMO Plans.
HMO plan changes due to DMHC filing:
- Silver HMO Deductible 1500
- Change Complex Imaging benefit from $500 Deducitible Waived to $400 Deductible Waived
- Silver HMO Deductible 2000
- Change Complex Imaging benefit from $500 Deductible Waived to $400 Deductible Waived
- Bronze HMO Deductible 6500
- Change Complex Imaging benefit from $500 Deductible Waived to $100 after Deductible
For additional information, view updated plan details or see Aetna's updated California SG Tool Kit.
For questions, please contact a member of your B&P Sales Team - 888.722.3373.