Expanded walk-in clinic access for everyday care needs
Treating minor injuries and illnesses doesn’t have to mean hours or even days of lost time for your clients’ employees.
Walk-in clinics can simplify and speed up care. No referrals are needed, and the only cost is the PCP copay.
For more coordinated care, most in-network walk-in clinics will share clinical data from a visit with the member’s primary care doctor.
The in-network walk-in clinics can help with:
- Minor illnesses (flu, infections and body aches)
- Minor injuries (blisters, burns, wounds and minor sprains)
- Screening and monitoring (asthma, diabetes and high blood pressure)
- Skin conditions (minor infections, rashes, sunburn and poison ivy)
- Wellness and physicals (pregnancy testing, weight evaluations)*
Find out more about Aetna's additional, in-network walk-in clinics at aetna.com.
For questions, please contact a member of your B&P Sales Team - 888.722.3373.
*Most wellness and physicals are no cost to member.