← Back to News & Updates
Aetna Whole Health EPO & MC Plans
Feb 10, 2017
A New Way of Looking at Health Care
Aetna Whole Health EPO and MC plans
With a multitude of benefits, these new plans are designed to:
- Help clients save money
- Reward doctors for improving patient care quality
- Lower medical cost growth over time by reducing waste, improving care coordination, and closing care gaps
Aetna does this by:
- Engaging members with proactive, doctor-driven outreach
- Sharing data to get members the care they need when they're at risk for certain conditions
- Coordinating members' care within the network to avoid out-of-network claims
- Closing gaps in care and enhancing the overall health care experience
That's member-focused, doctor-driven health care!
Aetna Whole Health (AWH) plans can help your clients create a healthier workforce and can also save them money. In fact, AWH plans target 8 - 15 percent savings when compared to broad network Aetna plans.*
New Aetna Whole Health plans
- Value-based organizations that strive to improve their patients’ health with better coordinated care at a lower cost.
- Keep tabs on all of their patients whether they're healthy, at risk, or managing a chronic condition.
- Proactively address health issues before they become a problem,
- Enhance communication and data sharing between doctors, specialists, labs, emergency rooms, and skilled nursing facilities.
- Memorial Care - Los Angeles/Orange Counties
- SCIPPA - Santa Clara County IPA
- 260+ primary care doctors
- 400+ specialists
- 4 hospitals
- 40+ urgent care centers
- SCIPPA Network Map
- Providence - Los Angeles County - (approval pending)
Same 5 plan designs offered on each Aetna Whole Health network
- 2 MC plan designs
- 3 EPO plan designs
Choose from 3 different EPO health plans and 2 different MC plans designed to improve health outcomes at a lower cost by transforming care delivery.
What you should know
- Quoting now for 2017 effective date for Small Group (1-100).
- Members enrolling in an MC/EPO plan go to any doctor in the selected network that best meets their health care needs. No PCP selection required.
- Simple administration with common Aetna Whole Health plans.
For questions, please contact a member of your B&P Sales Team - 888.722.3373.
*Actual results may vary. Savings may be less when compared to other value-based network plans.