Health care transformation through accountable care
Aetna Whole Health — Southern California plans can help your groups create a healthier workforce, while also helping them and their employees save money. That's because Aetna designed Aetna Whole Health – Southern California plans to:
- Lower medical cost growth over time by reducing waste, improving care coordination, and closing care gaps
- Enhance each member’s experience with innovative care management programs
- Support effective member and primary care doctor relationships
- Help members save money when they stay in network for their care
Here's what Aetna is offering:
- Available for new and renewing groups with 2+ employees in Los Angeles County, Orange County, and most of San Diego, Riverside and San Bernardino counties
- PPO and HMO plans available for Small Group, Middle Market, Public & Labor and National Accounts
- 8-15% targeted savings* on Aetna Whole Health – Southern California PPO plans compared to Aetna broad network PPO plans
- Up to 25% targeted savings** on Aetna Whole Health – Southern California HMO plans compared to Aetna broad network HMO plans
This offers great flexibility and potential cost savings for you and can be purchased as a stand-alone full replacement product or offered alongside all other fully insured Aetna networks.
Aetna is in the neighborhood
What’s more, this regional network is comprised of local providers from: MemorialCare, PrimeCare, Sharp, Arta Health†, Heritage Provider Network†, Monarch HealthCare†, Prospect Medical Group†, Providence Health & Services‡ and more!
For questions or help with an Aetna quote, please contact a member of your B&P Sales Team - 888.722.3373.
*Based on the assumption that Aetna Whole Health PPO plan rates are 8 - 15 percent less than broad network Aetna PPO plans in Los Angeles, Orange, San Diego, and portions of San Bernardino and Riverside counties. For illustrative purposes only. Actual results may vary.
**Based on the assumption that Aetna Whole Health HMO plan rates are up to 25 percent less than broad network Aetna HMO plans in Los Angeles, Orange, San Diego, and portions of San Bernardino and Riverside counties. For illustrative purposes only. Actual results may vary.
†Providers in Aetna Whole Health – Southern California HMO plan network only.
‡Providers in Aetna Whole Health – Southern California PPO plan network only.