Big payouts are once again at stake with Anthem's 2018 Specialty Bonus program. You can earn up to $50,000 per case when you sell new dental, vision, life and disability accounts with effective dates between February 1, 2018, and January 31, 2019. Get additional bonuses for retaining your existing business with Anthem. And best of all, both your small and large group business count toward this program. Here’s how it works:
New business bonus:
- To qualify for the life and disability new business bonus, all you need to do is bring in a minimum of six new lines of coverage and $10,000 in new annualized premium. If you bring in more than $250,000 in new annualized premium, Anthem will waive the line of coverage requirement.
- To qualify for the dental and vision new business bonus, all you need to do is bring in a minimum of four new fully insured dental cases and 60 fully insured dental contracts. If you bring in more than 400 new fully insured dental contracts, Anthem will waive the line of coverage requirement.
- There are five levels of payout that you can meet, so the more new specialty lines you sell, the higher your bonus payout will be.
Specialty retention bonus:
To be eligible for the Specialty retention bonus, you must:
- Qualify for the new business bonus.
- Have at least five lines of coverage and $50,000 in annualized premium for life and disability at the beginning of the bonus period and achieve the life and disability new business bonus to qualify for the life and disability retention bonus.
- Have five fully insured cases and 80 fully insured dental contracts in force at the beginning of the bonus period, achieve new business bonus in dental ASO, dental FI, and vision to qualify for the dental and vision retention bonus in each respective line of business.
- Have a minimum of 85% persistency.
If you qualify for both the dental new business bonus and the life and disability new business bonus, you will earn an additional 5% on your total calculated bonus.
See the Specialty Bonus program flyer for additional information, including definitions and miscellaneous information.
For questions, please contact a member of your B&P Sales Team - 888.722.3373.