Anthem Blue Cross recently announced their 7% commission for the life of the case for groups of 5 or more enrolling in September 2022! Click here to see Anthem 7% Commission Incentive flyer for more information.
- New Small Group medical cases with five or more enrolled employees sold with a September 2022 effective date (September 1 or September 15) are eligible.
- Small Groups up to 100 employees are eligible to participate.
- Commission incentives will be paid based on current Anthem commission and licensing contracts.
- Agent-of-record changes do not qualify for the commission incentive payout.
- New medical contracts on existing groups are not eligible.
- Incentive payments will be disclosed and reported where required by applicable law.
- Anthem reserves the right to adjust future bonus amounts if groups are termed retroactively after the period’s bonus program calculations and payments have been made.
- New Small Group employees are those who have the same enrollment effective date as the employer group’s original Anthem effective date.
- Commission percentage is based on the number of enrolled employees with Anthem medical plans.
- Appointed agents must be in good standing, with a current, signed Anthem agent contract and valid license on file.
- Qualified business will include business sold through a general agent partner or direct to Anthem.
For questions or help with Anthem Blue Cross quote, please contact a member of your B&P Sales Team - 888.722.3373.