Required California dental notices to mail in September
Starting the week of September 17, Anthem Blue Cross will begin sending their fully insured sunscribers a print-only mailing that includes several notices Anthem is required to give them each year.
The mailing includes:
- Notice of Privacy Practices (NOPP)
- Federal Non-Discrimination notice
- Grievance and Appeal required annual notice
- CA SB 1135 Timely Access Standards Notice
- Annual Notice of Language Assistance (NOLA)
Anthem will send a similar notice to employers, too. Here are samples of what they'll receive:
Subscribers in their Individual plans will get the same communication that's being sent to fully insured groups. ASO (Administrative Services Only) groups are excluded from this mailing.
For questions, please contact a member of your B&P Sales Team — 888.722.3373.