| || |
Anthem is pleased to introduce a new portfolio of dental plans for small groups, called Anthem Dental Metallic PPO. These new plans are for January 1, 2019 effective dates, with quoting starting October 1, 2018.
These new plans will help simplify care and administration for both employers and consumers through:
- A new streamlined portfolio to make quoting easier
- Updated and improved benefit frequencies, including 2 routine cleanings and 4 periodontal maintenance cleanings
- All plans will now include the following benefits:
- Accidental injury benefits covered at 100% with no deductibles, coinsurance, copays, or waiting periods
- Annual maximum carry-over + a network boost for members who receive care only from participating providers
- Posterior (molars) composite (white) filings
- Dental implants
- With Anthem's Dental Whole Health Connection program, eligible members are automatically covered for more dental services, like exams and cleanings, but also fluorides, sealants and additional periodontal (gum) care. Medical conditions have been expanded to stroke, end stage renal (kidney) disease, and suppressed immune system (HIV/AIDS)
- Continued integrated administration — that means one enrollment and one bill to employers and one ID card and one online member website to consumers
- Customers on Anthem's Small Group Dental Complete plans can remain on those plans. As of October 1, 2018, Anthem Dental Complete will no longer be quoted, and Anthem Dental Metallic PPO will be quoted for effective dates on or after January 1, 2019.
Check out the new plan designs.
For questions, please contact a member of your B&P Sales Team - 888.722.3373.