← Back to News & Updates
Anthem is Moving to a New Employer Portal in June
May 31, 2017
On June 16, Anthem's Employer Portal, also known as EmployerAccess, is moving to a new and improved
platform as part of a technical upgrade. The new site has the same functions as before, plus it has
updated technology, it’s more secure, and has an improved look and feel – it’s easier to use.
Here are the highlights:
- New flow for self-registration
- Enhanced Menu of Resources (MOR) including Client Information Insights (CII) reports
- Note: CII
reports are applicable to most Large Groups only
- Enhanced Online Group Billing (OGB) dashboard
What actions do employers need to take?
- Employers can log in shortly after June 16, using their existing username/ password. The first
time they access the portal, they will be required to sign a new internet Group Usage
Agreement and User Usage Agreement.
- Bookmark or add the new login page to their favorites.
What actions do brokers need to take?
- Brokers can use their existing username/password, too. Similar to employers, brokers will be required
to sign a new internet User Usage Agreement the first time they access the portal after the
- Note: If you do not have an internet group usage agreement on file for your Employer
Group, you will have a 30-day grace period in which to contact the group to request they
complete the online group usage agreement
Additional details about the upcoming upgrade can be found here.
For questions, please contact a member of your B&P Sales Team - 888.722.3373.