Anthem is counting on you to make enrollments 100% green. Their new, convenient and user-friendly online enrollment tools make this possible and is Anthem’s standard enrollment submission method beginning May 1, 2018. Ask your groups to register now!
- Anthem's new Online Census Enrollment allows Group Administrators to download a configured census tool, enter member enrollment data and then upload the census to EmployerAccess for processing. This tool is only available for new business enrollment.
- Anthem's new Online Member Enrollment tool is secure and available seven days a week — so it’s convenient for you and your clients! Group Administrators can skip the paperwork and manage benefits online:
- Manage open enrollment and ongoing maintenance
- Add new employees.
- Make life-event changes year-round.
- Search for member information.
- Monitor the progress of your group’s enrollments
- Employees can use the online tool to enroll in a plan and manage benefit changes on their own.
These online enrollment tools are NOW available for Large and Small Group business. Click here to check out a short online demo to see the easy to use tools and features.
Groups that do not have an electronic enrollment solution in place, now is the time for them to register and begin using Online Member Enrollment for ongoing maintenance and at their next annual open enrollment. Electronic enrollment submission becomes the Anthem standard beginning May 1, 2018. Anthem will automatically enroll groups in Online Member Enrollment as of this date, so it’s important that they register now.
When using Anthem's new enrollment tools, any online changes will be shown on your next billing cycle.
**If you currently submit your enrollment via an 834 file or are enrolled in a state exchange this notification does not apply.
For questions, please contact a member of your B&P Sales Team - 888.722.3373.