Anthem is offering a 6% commission* for the life of the case** when you sell any new small group medical case with 10+ enrolled employees for a July 1, 2020 through January 15, 2021 effective dates.
Plus — this enhanced commission opportunity is in addition to any other award you receive under Anthem Blue Cross bonus programs!
Turbocharge your 2020 small group commissions program guidelines
- A Small Group consists of 1–100 eligible employees.
- Only eligible Small Groups with 10 or more enrolled employees on Anthem medical plans with an effective date of July 1, 2020 through January 15, 2021, qualify for this program.
- New Small Business Group employees are those who have the same enrollment effective date as the employer group’s original Anthem effective date (i.e., if an employer group’s original effective date is January 1, 2021, then the members must also have an effective date of January 1, 2021).
- Commission percentage is based on the number of enrolled employees with Anthem medical plans.
- Appointed agents must be in good standing with a current, signed Anthem agent contract and valid license on file.
- Qualified business will included business sold through a General Agent partner or direct to Anthem.
This is huge! Time is limited, so hurry to lock in your enhanced commission!
For questions or help with an Anthem quote, please contact a member of your B&P Sales Team - 888.722.3373.
* 6% flat up to $1M annualized premium, then .8% above $1M.
** If an Agent of Record change occurs, the commission will automatically update to the standard 5% flat up $1M annualized premium, then .8% above $1M.
** If the book of business is transferred, commission will automatically update to the standard 5% flat up to $1M annualized premium, then .8% above $1M.
** The 6% schedule applies only as long as the group stays enrolled in an Anthem Small Group plan.