As news of COVID-19 continues to evolve, members may find themselves growing increasingly concerned about dependent care, personal finances or even their family’s preparedness to whether the storm. If so, rest assured they're not alone. Remember, their Employee Assistance Program (EAP) provides them and their household members support during challenging times.
If members need support, they can reach out to Anthem's EAP today!
With Anthem's EAP members have no-cost, confidential access to*:
- Telephonic support. Available 24/7 at 800-999-7222. Talk to a counselor for in-the-moment support or a work/life specialist who can assist them in identifying resources to meet their individual needs.
- Counseling visits. Get a referral for in-office or LiveHealth Online video visits to manage stress, anxiety, and other issues. Call 800-999-7222 for a referral.
- Child and Eldercare resources. Members can conduct their own search for local resources for full, part-time and back-up care at anthemeap.com (log in: My EAP CA.)
- Financial consultations. Meet telephonically with a certified financial professional who can discuss any short and longer term financial concerns.
- Legal consultations. Speak to an attorney for a no cost consultation to discuss your legal questions.**
- Website. At anthemeap.com (log in: My EAP CA) members will find tips, tools and resources for COVID-19, a critical event center, and more.
For questions, please contact a member of your B&P Sales Team - 888.722.3373.
* In accordance with federal, state law, and professional ethical standards.
** Excludes benefit and employment matters. A per issue per 12 month period benefit.