Anthem’s Integrated Health Care Report, Issue 4 provides the latest industry research on the integration of benefits and what it can do for your clients. Integrated benefits are producing healthier and more satisfied employees, along with savings for employers and employees.
The report shows the use of integrated employee benefits has reached a tipping point after increasing over the last six years.
Report highlights include:
- 56% of employers are integrating benefits. Up 11% since 2018.
- 71% of those employers integrate with a single insurance carrier.
- An additional 40% of employers are considering integration.
- 92% of employers agree digital capabilities are an important step in engaging employees in their health.
- 79% agree a mobile app powered by digital technology and artificial intelligence to deliver a personalized benefits experience is vital.
Download the full report to share with your clients. You can learn more about integration of benefits at specialtybenefits.info/integratedhealthcare.
Consider an integrated health care strategy for better health, lower health care costs and better experience.
For questions, or help with an Anthem quote, please contact a member of your B&P Sales Team - 888.722.3373.