Discover the long-term benefits of AXA's life and disability insurance coverage through the Allied Benefit Suite.
The right life and disability insurance coverage can help protect loved ones and provide stability when it is most needed. Whether it is used to replace income, take time off to recover from an illness, or pay off a mortgage, an insurance policy from AXA can provide security and help offset financial burdens during a difficult time.
- Simple, flat benefits: quickly select $15,000, $25,000, or $50,000 to help families manage the loss of an income
- Access to Early Benefits: In certain circumstances, employees may receive special early access to a portion of their benefits
AD&D automatically included at benefit level matching Life.
- Choice: flexibility in benefit duration to the standard Social Security retirement age
- Scale: 50% or 60% monthly income replacement. Maximum benefit up to $8,000 per month
- Flexibility: own-occupation (12-60 months), residual and partial definitions of disability
- Value: features an Employee Assistance Program that offers employees no-hassle, no-cost, confidential solutions to life's challenges, including three face-to-face counseling sessions.
Visit the Allied Benefit Suite website to learn more. Brokers earn 10% commission on all Allied Benefit Suite plans.
For questions, please contact a member of your B&P Sales Team – 888.722.3373.