Covered California for Small Business (CCSB) is growing! Make sure you are Certified to help enroll California small businesses into affordable, high-quality group health insurance plans.
The certification process is very simple:
- Apply to Become a CCSB Certified Insurance Agent
- Complete Online Training (about 1-hour)
- Submit Payment and CCSB DocuSign Forms to Covered California
- Receive Certification Confirmation
See CCSB's Training and Certification Steps for more information and to begin the process.
CCSB's program offers a competitive portfolio with many advantages for small businesses in California, including:
- No late fees or admin fees
- Two full PPO networks (Blue Shield & Health Net)
- 2-year tax credit available for eligible groups
- Start-up friendly
- Can write 51%+ OOS if Principal Execute Office and 1 enrolling employee are in CA
- Employee-only coverage option
For questions, please contact a member of your B&P Sales Team - 888.722.3373.