| || |
Kaiser Permanente is offering its broker bonus for groups enrolled between 10/1/18 and 1/1/19 and membership in CaliforniaChoice qualifies. Even better, CaliforniaChoice sweetening the deal. CaliforniaChoice will match Kaiser Permanente’s bonus on all membership enrolled through any of their other carriers through 1/1/19.
Here is the breakdown:
Here are some examples of how this can really add up:
Bonus rules and conditions:
- The bonus is paid on top of your regular commission and applies to CaliforniaChoice groups with 6-100 full-time employees.
- Applies to new CaliforniaChoice groups with initial effective dates of 10/1/18, 11/1/18, 12/1/18, and 1/1/19.
- Qualifying group must stay active with CaliforniaChoice for at least one year.
- Business written through a partnering General Agency also qualifies for bonus.
- CaliforniaChoice intends to issue incentive payments 90 days following the effective month of a qualifying group.
- For Kaiser Permanente membership written through CaliforniaChoice, the broker will receive the bonus payment from Kaiser Permanente directly. For membership written through any other carriers, the broker will receive the bonus payment from CaliforniaChoice directly.
For questions, please contact a member of your B&P Sales Team - 888.722.3373.