← Back to News & Updates
CaliforniaChoice Anthem EPO Offers Savings & Great Providers
Jun 06, 2017
Anthem EPO Offers Savings + Great Providers
If your clients want access to a great provider network and competitive rates, an Anthem Silver or Bronze EPO plan may be just what the doctor ordered.
Your clients will appreciate:
- Access to the largest network in CaliforniaChoice's portfolio: Anthem Prudent Buyer Network
- No more charges for out-of-network providers (like an anesthesiologist) when using an in-network hospital (available beginning July 1, 2017)
- Silver EPO A offers no deductible on prescription drug benefits
Plus, the Prudent Buyer Network includes some of the region’s most-sought-after providers:
- Bay Area: Brown & Toland, Mills-Peninsula, Palo Alto Medical Foundation, Alta Bates, California Pacific Medical, El Camino, and UCSF Benioff Children’s Hospital Oakland
- Sacramento Valley: Hill Physicians, Mercy Physicians; Sutter Health, Dignity Health/Mercy, NorthBay Healthcare, UC Davis Medical Center
- Santa Clara County: Palo Alto Medical Foundation, Physicians Medical Group, Stanford Health Care, Good Samaritan, O’Conner Hospital, Sutter Health El Camino Real
- Fresno County: Santé Health, Saint Agnes Medical Center, Clovis Community, Fresno Surgical
- Stanislaus County: AllCare IPA, Sutter Gould, Doctor’s Medical Center, Memorial Medical (Sutter)
- San Joaquin County: Sutter Gould, Hill Physicians, Doctor’s Medical Center, Dameron (Sutter), St. Joseph’s (Sutter), Tracy (Sutter), San Joaquin General
The Anthem Prudent Buyer Network delivers the most comprehensive network of physicians, medical groups, and hospitals in the state. It gives your clients and their employees access to more than 60,000 doctors and specialists and 330 hospitals. And the appeal of Anthem’s EPO plans is reinforced by the fact that 96% of claims are processed in-network.
For questions, please contact your B&P Sales Team - 888.722.3373.