CaliforniaChoice announced plan and rate updates for April 1, 2019 effective dates. Rates are available for quoting!
- Rates are changing for Anthem, Health Net, Sharp Health Plan, UnitedHealthcare, and Western Health Advantage.
- Kaiser, Oscar, and Sutter Health Plus are not adjusting rates.
There are no changes for ancillary plans.
The following plan is being removed effective 4/1/19:
- Western Health Advantage Bronze HMO D
The following carriers are expanding coverage to new zip codes:
- Sutter Health Plus is adding zip code 94236 (Sacramento County) to its coverage area.
- UnitedHealthcare is expanding its Advantage network to Region 2 (Marin County). This new coverage area includes 41 zip codes.
- UnitedHealthcare is also adding 4 more zip codes to its coverage in Region 17 (San Bernardino) and 6 more zip codes to Region 19 (San Diego).
April 1, 2019 book rates are available below and on the B&P website.
As always, new applications will be required for new and renewing groups beginning with 4/1/19 effective dates.
For questions, please contact a member of your B&P Sales Team - 888.722.3373.