CaliforniaChoice announced plan and rate updates for July 1, 2018 effective dates. Rates are available for quoting!
- A RATE PASS has been offered by Sutter Health Plus and Western Health Advantage
- Anthem Blue Cross, Health Net, Kaiser Permanente, Sharp Health Plan, and UnitedHealthcare will adjust rates
Ancillary: VSP rates will no longer be based on group size for new and renewing groups; rates are the current rates for 5+ groups:
PLANS & BENEFITS
Sharp Health Plan made the following the updates:
- Adding Sharp Health Plan Gold HMO D
- Removing Sharp Health Plan Gold HMO C
- Benefit Updates Retroactive to January 1, 2018:
- Silver HMO A deductible to $2,100 / $4,200 from $2,600 / $5,200
- Bronze HMO A copay for Specialist Visit, Urgent Care, Allergy Testing, and Prosthetics and Orthotics to $75 from $100
No changes to ancillary plan benefits.
New forms will be needed for 7/1/18 new groups.
JULY RATE GUIDE
The CaliforniaChoice July 2018 Rate Guide is provided below and available on the B&P website.
For questions, please contact a member of your B&P Sales Team - 888.722.3373.