Covered California for Small Business (CCSB) is asking brokers to help employers gain access to the new MyCCSB.com online portal, allowing them to pay their invoices and perform other important functions.
Brokers can help invite their employers to the new portal by clicking "Invite Employer to Manage Account" on the Company Customer Details Page in the MyCCSB.com portal as shown in in the screenshot below.
MyCCSB Enrollment Online Portal Resources
Below is a copy of the email that CCSB sent to employer groups.
For questions or help inviting an employer to the MyCCSB portal, please contact a member of your B&P Sales Team - 888.722.3373.
Having Trouble with Registration?
How to Request a Registration Link for Existing Employers on MyCCSB.com
- Send an email to [email protected] requesting an Employer registration link.
- Please provide your Group Name and Group #
- To expedite your request, use the email subject Employer MyCCSB Registration
- Once your request has been processed, you will receive an email message from Covered California for Small Business with a reset link. Click the link inside the email.
- From there, you will be redirected to a webpage where you can update your account information and then click the "Create Employer Account" button to finalize.
PLEASE NOTE: The Covered California for Small Business Customer Service Center is receiving high call volumes, causing longer wait times. CCSB recommends that you contact them via email if you need to request a registration link, which is detailed above.
If you need to make a payment online, CCSB has created a quick user guide to walk you through those steps as well.
How to Make a Payment Online
Click here to download step-by-step instructions on how to make a payment in the enhanced MyCCSB.com portal.
Still Having Trouble with Registration, Need A Password Reset, or Username Verification?
Call MyCCSB Account Support at (844) 269-3764.
For All Other Inquiries!
CCSB's Small Business Service Center will be available to help with questions at (855) 777-6782.