Great news: Cigna + Oscar has expanded their Cigna LocalPlus® network in Northern California! With 63 hospitals and more than 23,000 primary care providers and specialists, Cigna + Oscar plans offer members easy access to even more quality providers like UCSF, Stanford, John Muir and Dignity.
But wait - there’s more! Within their Northern California service area, most hospital facilities in Cigna’s Open Access Plus network are also included in the LocalPlus® network, so you can be sure your clients are getting affordable access to a broad network of top notch providers. Your clients will also now have access to Cigna + Oscar's brand new, robust network of hospital facilities in Southern California.
Explore the 2021 Cigna + Oscar LocalPlus® network coverage by clicking one of the links below:
Don’t forget, not only do your clients get access to quality care, they also get all these plan features, available with every Cigna + Oscar EPO plan:
- No referrals required to see a specialist
- Access to Virtual Urgent Care, available 24/7 with a $0 copay via the Oscar app
- Personalized Care Teams to help members manage their care
- Savings on prescriptions with Express Scripts and easy prescription refills via the Oscar app
- Access to Cigna’s behavioral health network for mental health resources
- Step-tracking rewards (up to $100 per year)
Note: In order to enroll your groups, you will need to have an appointment with Cigna. Check out the Cigna + Oscar Appointments Guide for full instructions and helpful screenshots.
For questions or help with a Cigna + Oscar quote, please contact a member of your B&P Sales Team - 888.722.3373.