Delta Dental announced plan and rate updates for January 1, 2023 effective dates, rates are available for quoting!
Delta Dental is updating their portfolio to include:
- New Core plan. The Core 200 plan is being replaced by the leaner Core 201 plan, which features 100/80/0 coverage with a $750 annual maximum. Core/Buy-Up plans will use the new Core 201 offering as the Core plan that will include an additional maximum that is not available on the stand-alone plan. Core/Buy-Up plan maximums for 2023 are:
- $750 Core / $1,500 Buy-Up
- $1,000 Core / $2,000 Buy-Up
- Higher annual maximum and more orthodontic coverage. Advantage 200 and 400 plans (Advantage 200 and 300 in Louisiana and Texas) are getting a higher annual maximum of $3,000 and adding orthodontics options for adults and children.
- Orthodontics for adults and children are being offered with a $1,000 or $1,500 lifetime maximum for these plans.
- Reduced participation requirements. The employer-paid participation requirement for adult orthodontics has dropped from 25 employees to five.
- New Dual Choice plan. Dual Choice 4 features the new Core 201 plan as the low plan and Advantage 200 as the high plan with limited maximum options:
- $750 Low / $1,500 High
- $1,000 Low / $2,000 High
- Voluntary is limited to $750 Low / $1,500 High
- More options for D&P Maximum Waiver and orthodontics. These options have been added to the following plans:
- The Buy-Up plan for Core/Buy-Up
- Both plans for Dual Choice 3 or high plan only
- The high plan for Dual Choice 4
In addition, new business rates with effective dates from 1/1/23 to 12/1/23 are guaranteed for a one-year contract period.
Delta Dental’s January 2023 book rates will be added to the B&P website as soon as they become available.
For questions or help with a 2023 Delta Dental quote, please contact a member of your B&P Sales Team – 888.722.3373.