EMPLOYERS recently unveiled several automation enhancements that provide you with more self-service tools right at your fingertips. Their latest investment in technology allows your clients to quickly and easily submit their premium audits online!
A few features of Online Premium Audit functionality:
- An intuitive and user-friendly interface guides policyholders through the premium audit process.
- Policyholders can easily and securely upload all requested documents online. That means no more need to mail in printed documents.
- Policyholders can log in and check the status of their premium audits 24/7.
- Policyholders who are registered for EACCESS will receive email notifications alerting them when an audit is due, the status of their audit, and when their audit has been finalized.
- Online Premium Audit functionality is available within EACESS, so no need for a separate username and password. To get started, policyholders simply log into EACCESS and navigate to My Premium Audits.
How you can help
EMPLOYERS will be announcing this new functionality to policyholders. If they have not done so already, your clients will need to first register for EACCESS in order to access online premium audits. Here are step-by-step instructions on how to register for EACCESS.
There is also an Online Premium Audit flyer and video to share with clients.
For workers' compensation related inquiries, please contact Patrick Kim at 925.296.5478.