News & Updates
TriNet has long been recognized as a leading provider of full-service HR solutions and a trusted advisor to thousands of small and midsize companies in a wide range of industries.
TriNet's HR services are built with five distinct components:
1. HR Team: industry specialization, employee onboarding, and benefits enrollment
2. Payroll: tax remittance and filing, real-time entry, and direct deposit
3. Benefits: health care and retirement plans, flexible spending accounts, and COBRA coverage
4. Risk and Compliance: workers’ compensation, Employment Practices Liability Insurance (EPLI), unemployment, and the Affordable Care Act (ACA)
5. Technology: mobile apps, reporting, time off tracking, and expense reimbursement
Over the coming months, TriNet's goal is to provide coaching, insightful information, and a deep understanding of how each component strengthens your position as a trusted advisor to your clients.
In addition to TriNet's monthly education forum they are also jump-starting a monthly newsletter and a series of educational webinars. The monthly newsletter and webinar series will feature industry news, upcoming events, and updates that will continue to help fortify your relationship with clients.
For questions, please contact a member of your b&p Sales Team - 888.722.3373.